The new KF 1010 UD is the most powerful electric oven of the Tecnoeka product range. Conceived for the gastronomy sector, it is also able to fully satisfy the demands of bakers and pastry chefs who search for quality and reliability. It is ideal for the medium and large restaurants/gastronomies which need an equipment which is able to cook big quantities of food in short times, without renouncing quality. The regulated outlet steam device allows to optimize dishes without drying of food. Using the new KF1010 UD, food cooked will have no compromise in texture. The 3 reversing motors allow the correct heat distribution in the cooking chambe. It supports 2 cooking methods: convection and convection with direct humidification. It is equipped with a thermo digital probe.
The materials and electrical components used to manufacture this product are conformed to the EC regulations.
– Presence of a manually adjustable exhausting steam control device for the cooking chamber.
– Presence of a continuous discharge tank to collect water drops and condensation.
– Presence of 2 halogen lamps on the door which generates all round illumination to light up all the trays.
– Inspectable external glass even when the door is closed.
– Possibility to set the fans at half speed which is fundamental in pastry for delicate
Dimensions (LXWXH): 965 x 845 X1250 mm
Temperature Range: 50 – 270 Deg C
Number of Trays: 10 (600 x 400 mm)
Voltage:AC380/400V 3N 50/60Hz