The range of CE glass and dish washers, thanks to its exclusive constructive features and its
innovative stainless steel wash and rinse arms, assures excellent performances and high productivity.
CE dishwasher is the perfect ally of those who look for a performing hi-quality product in every working area.
The range consists of 4 single skin models of different dimensions, and 2 double skin models, to fit each space requirements, each of them with 4 washing cycles.
The flexible line of Hoonved chooses to be even more versatile, including two models in double skin execution, responding to the multiple and
varied needs and requirements of the food service sector, ensuring greater energy efficiency and thermal and acoustic insulation. This
allows also stand-alone units to guarantee the same results, in terms of noise reduction and heat loss of integrated models.
The washing system of the new CE Series has changed too: upper and lower wash and rinse arms, in stainless steel, which guarantee
impeccable washing results and consistently reduced rinse water consumptions.
Strong and easy to use
• Self-supporting structure in stainless steel 304 finely brushed
• Counterbalanced double wall door
• Ergonomic recessed handle
• Top rounded control panel
The New Wash and Rinse System
The Exclusive system of overlying upper and lower wash and rinse arms, in stainless steel AISI304, guarantee the perfect sanification of your cutlery.
The wash and rinse arms are adjustable and easy to remove for a better cleaning
The higher pressure of the arms makes the wash action even stronger!
• Self-cleaning pressed tank with rounded edges
• Rack support guides in polished stainless steel with lock rack support
• CE 43 and CE 46/CE46 DP: with monoblock pump and integrated filter system
• CE 53 and CE 60/CE60 DP: big wash tankfilter, easy to remove and clean
The intuitive user design features clear cycle monitoring, colour- coded status indicators as well as four different
programming options for washing cycles that deliver precision cleaning.
The control panel also shows all functioning parameters and highlights any anomalies.
This allows for easier monitoring and ensures that the machine is in full compliance with HACCP protocols.
• Temperatures (washing and rinsing) visualized on the digital display
• Multifunctional START button
• 4 prefixed cycles with personalized times and temperatures
• Cycle status indicated via alphanumeric countdown
• Self diagnostics via codes to show machine status
• Low voltage P.C.B.
• Magnetic door switch interrupts the cycle in case the door is opened accidentally
• Boiler interlock by “dynamic” regulation to ensure the correct rinse temperature