Berkel – VOLANO B3 Red/Black(Flywheel)
RED L16 FLY-WHEEL, THE ALLURE OF REVOCATION.
In painted cast-iron, with details in chrome-plated steel (such as the data plate with serial number, a detail worthy of only the most exclusive works of art), the L16 is a celebration of excellence, an expression of the the most refined Made in Italy.
In its classic Berkel red and, upon request, fitted with a characteristic en nuance cast-iron pedestal, the new fly-wheel slicer L16 offers a modern interpretation of Berkel style: small in size, refined finishes and continuously superior performance. In its tireless search for perfection, Berkel knows that state-of -the-art can only be achieved by seamlessly blending tradition and innovation: the only way to perpetrate the allure of an icon, the strength of a myth.
A few details may vary from the ones visible in the photo.
– Reproduction of the legendary model L from the 900
– Built in painted cast-iron with chromed steel details
– Mighty Berkel flywheel with a chromed steel edge, traditional wood handle and golden marks in relief to enhance varnished parts
– 350mm diameter 100cr6 chromed steel blade with professional profile: reduces waste and ensures perfect slices.
– Food plate quick advance and returning system combined with a manual millimetric knob for perfect product positioning
– Food plate supported by 4 large wheels for a better stability during its movement which is driven by an inner plate and guided by a runner
– Food plate rails in bakelite
– Classic Berkel design of the tower, combining elegance and robust design
– Gold color decorations to enhance varnished parts
– Built-in sharpener with exposed chrome finishes
– Gauge plate opening knob to adjust slice thickness from 0 mm to 2,7 mm
– Very thin residual product to minimize wasted material
– Chromed steel deflector for a better slices removal
– Serial number tag plate
CLEANING & HYGIENE
– Stainless steel professional food plate with a detachable system for an easy machine cleaning
– Adjustable product press holder composed of one fixed column on the back and a frontal mobile gear rack united by a serrated arm acting on the product
– Wide space for fast and easy cleaning and a rear space to collect wasted material
– Stainless steel removable receiving plate, dishwasher-safe
– Stainless steel full blade ring guard with manual opening system for best safety
– Fixed back ring guard for best safety
– Stainless steel ergonomic controls and wood flywheel handle in comfortable position to maximize the grip and to minimize any effort for the operator